Blake Pier at Stanley is a public pier in Stanley, Hong Kong. The pier was named after Sir Henry Arthur Blake, the twelfth governor of Hong Kong.
The name originally referred to Blake Pier, Central, which used to be a ferry pier.
It was built in 1900, but with all the land reclamation, it had to move.
The top structure of the pier was later transferred to the open-air oval theatre in Morse Park, Kowloon.
In 2006, the structure was once again transferred next to the Murray House in Stanley, itself dismantled brick by brick and relocated from Central.
Here is another interesting blog entry about the Blake Pier: http://hkviews.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/the-blake-pier/